What to expect?
- A photo will be taken in the clinic. You do not need to bring a passport photo.
- Please drink water prior to your appointment, since you will need to drop off a urine sample if you are 5 years of age and older. Menstruation will not affect your exam.
- Your complete immigration medical exam is done on-site. This includes X-ray and blood/urine test, if required, depending on your age.
- You are not required to fast prior to your appointment.
- We use emedical to send your reports directly and promptly to IRCC within 5-10 days. At the end of your appointment, you will be given an information sheet, which has your photo and case number. You can use this for tracking your file.