Immigration Medical Exam
What to bring?
When you come for your Immigration Medical Exam appointment, please bring:
- Government Issued ID – must bring 1 of the following:
- Original valid passport (Preferred) or a copy certified by a Canadian Visa Office
- National ID Card
- Canadian Driver’s license
- Refugee Protection Claimant Document
- Refugee travel document
- Acknowledgement of Claim and Notice to Return for Interview
- The Interim Federal Health Certificate
- Eyeglasses or contact lenses (if you wear them).
- Any medical reports or test results that you have for any previous or existing medical conditions.
- A list of your current medications.
- if you received the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), please bring that with you as well.