Niagara Immigration Medical Centre
- NIMC is the only Immigration Medical Centre in Niagara Region with X-ray & Blood/urine testing done on-site
- Our physicians are fluent in English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati, Konkani and Marathi.
- Our clinic offers Immigration Medical Exams to patients from Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland, Thorold, Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), and across Canada.
- We use e-medical for fast, paperless submission within 5-10 days. Weekend appointments available.
- We are panel physicians approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We provide Immigration Medical Exams for temporary and permanent residents, students, workers, visitors, and refugees.
- Our physicians are members of the International Panel Physicians Associations (IPPA), and are registered Interim Federal Health Program providers.